Help!!! I'm being attacked everyday, they're taking all my MDs, what do I do?Edit
- Work on upgrading your defenses, this limits the number of attacks to mostly higher level players.
- Join an alliance, this will also help limit the number of people who will attack you.
- Don't hoard MDs! Keep as much of your MDs in MD cards as possible. If there's nothing to steal, nothing will be stolen.
- Move!!! A homestead move to the boondocks is the most costly of these, but is worth the decreased number of attacks. Credits from redeeming a Star Card set or Subscribing can cheaply pay for this.
- A place where cards can be converted to other types of cards. MDs can also be converted to MD cards.
- They can be found by completing the Time Crystal Mission. They may also be mentioned in chat. Their co-ords will be in the top of the chat window if another player has chosen to share them.
- Converting lower star cards to black gives more than double the normal amount of moves. Storing Mds in cards prevents others from taking them.
I'm a lean, mean, settlement owning machine, why join an alliance? Edit
- Improved odds of jackpots based on settlements owned by allies.
- Mission and general game help.
- Allies unlikely to attack you.
- Bragging rights(com'on you know you wanna ;) )
Known bugs Edit
- A list of known bugs in the game can be found on the Known Bugs page
|Statistics||Weapons | Defense | Intelligence | Security | Radar | Cargo | Storage | Capacity|
|In-game Elements||Cards | Missions | Dig for Treasure | Minerals|
|In-game Terrain Types||Homestead | Abandoned Homesteads | Settlements | Outposts | Stores | Timewarp | Volcanoes | Ruins | Craters | Plains | Dunes | Obelisks|
|In-game Locations||Mars | Phobos|
|Rules and Regulations||Alliances | Basics | Subscriber Benefits | FAQ | Cheating | Payouts | Purchases | Special Prizes | Referrals|
|Official Website||Official site|